Old versionsSee all
Chicago O'Hare Airport is a scenery developed for Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX).
It's has been created with great attention to visual quality and performance, using the latest available programming techniques, both in FSX and FS9.
Chicago O'Hare for FSX and FS9 features:
- Fully customized ground and runways in high resolution, both in FSX and FS9.
- Ground terrain seamlessly integrated with Flight Simulator.
- Native animated inverse-kinematics based jetways in FSX.
- AES support in FS9 and FSX
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Use of the advanced material properties in FSX, like bump and specular mapping.
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting.
- Intensive use of LOD techniques in order to offer the best possible performances.
- Vegetation that reacts to seasonal changes, with customized snow-covered trees in winter.
- High resolution building textures.
- New version 2.0 - Updated Runway 9L/27R